Door County Photographer
Get the photos you want. Based in Door County, photographer Jason Mann shoots people, places, and things:
- Elegant & Stylish Wedding Photography
- Fun & Candid Children Photos
- Family Portraits
- Fashion Forward High School Senior Pictures
- Fashion & Commercial Photography
- Fine Art & More
From the moment you call to the time you're reviewing photos, Jason walks you through the process of capturing the images you want. Traditional, trendy, photos on CD, professional photo processing, studio or outdoor ... Jason can is the photographer for you.
Why Choose Jason Mann Photography
- Work directly with the photographer. There's no middle men. You get to work with your photographer from start to finish. Whether Jason brings a second shooter or your shoot just requires one photographer, he is the guy behind the camera taking your photos and processing them, guaranteeing a beautiful shot.
- Experience. Jason has over a decade of experience shooting for the fashion and catalog industry and within the wedding industry for the past two years. His style is fresh, inviting, and glamourous. He keeps on top of the latest trends in photography. His portfolio speaks for itself. Take a look and then contact him to schedule a shoot.
- Professional Equipment. Having a background in traditional film photography, Jason learned the art of photography the old school way at the Art Institute of Colorado. But he's not stuck in the old era, far from it. His digital Canon system gives you great, crisp shots. Jason knows the range available in photography, and the experience of both mediums gives him a special eye to getting the right look for your photos.
Also, having his own portable lighting system also creates a mobile studio that can work anywhere. Whether you need a fashion shoot for a new line of products, a great backyard you want family pictures taken in, or a personalized photo booth for your wedding, Jason has the equipment and is ready to shoot.
- Personality. With all the above being said, Jason is a personable guy. His fun style makes people at ease and keeps people on schedule, and a great atomosphere creates great pictures.
Jason's the type of guy who will let you look behind the camera and lets you give direction on the type of look you're going for while also providing his expert opinion and professional experience, so your shot will be professional with personality.
Suffice it to say, you'll have a great time and great photos to share.
Get In Touch
Do you want to see examples of Wedding Books, Senior Cards, or a Family Portrait Canvas Wrap?
Looking to get some pricing or book a photo session?
Give Jason a call :: 920-246-8106
Shoot him an email :: firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Fan :: Facebook.com/JMannPhoto